Technobond R3.4 Polyester Thermal insulation is a range of polyester fibre insulation for use as thermal insulating in ceilings, roofs of buildings.
The R3.4 come in 870mm wide, all bales cover a nominal area of 10m2.
The R3.4 bales have a nominal thickness of 195mm.
Contact us for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Technobond® is safe and non toxic and easy to handle and use.
- Technobond® does not contain chemicals such as formaldehyde based binders, the fibres are not of a respirable size supporting safer indoor air quality.
- Technobond®, will meet NZBC 15 and 50 year durability requirements, and is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate in the intended use situations.
- Technobond® is odour free and is recyclable at the end of its useful life.
- Technobond® is made locally in Dunedin by one of Otago's leading insulation manufacturers.